Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Really Like Red Earthenware Clay...I do.

I don't know why I haven't worked with this clay in months.  I really like it.  I unloaded the kiln this morning and plan to spend today glazing all of the red pieces.  I want to glaze fire them tomorrow because there are several orders in here.
 and a few porcelain pieces.  I really like this pattern on the clay.  I won't be glazing these until later in the week but I thought I would show them to you anyway.
 I'm really like these pieces, especially the buttons.
 This is one of the big shank buttons I made for an order.  The pattern is from a piece of lace and it really came out clean on this one.
 and I love wonky bowls so I made a few out of porcelain too.  They will also be set aside until later in the week when I'm ready for another code 6 firing.
That's what I'm working on today.  I hope you are having a nice Sunday.  Looking forward to Tuesday morning when I can see how the red pieces come out with the glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment