Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Coming Together

My herb garden is in.
 The little stream between the ponds is in and working.
 The waterfall is almost finished.
The fish seem very happy.  I love our new yellow koi.  They are very cool and have a lot of personality.
 One of my new rose bushes has a bud!!!!!
 When all the work was finished for the day (we worked from 8am till 5pm) we sat back and had some wine.  This is the best wine we have had in a long time!!!  Try it! 
 We didn't have anything for a yummy appetizer to go with our wine and had to settle for graham crackers - not the best choice but we were hungry.  Howard loves graham crackers and he was getting a little close...
Who can resist this face?


 Today it is raining and the roofers will not be coming to finish the roof.  I am so stiff for yesterday that I want to lay on the sofa all day but alas I have piles of laundry to do and I need to clean my kitchen.  Not a fun day to be sure.  I hope you have a happy Monday!


1 comment: