Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thank God For The Wedding-Because The Buttons Are Killing Me!

Because I have been up all night packaging and pricing the buttons for the shop who will be taking my buttons to the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival May 7 and 8.  The only thing that kept me awake was watching royal wedding shows.
 I lost an entire shelf of buttons a few days ago so this last load was very important.  The kiln ran yesterday and was finally cool enough this morning for me to unload it.  So I just need to package these, make an inventory list, and photograph every single button package.  Then I have to drive an hour to the shop to drop them off by then end of today.  I'm exhausted.
 Looking at this last load - I used a different process to glaze them and they came out so great!  I'm going to make another complete load of these colors for my etsy shop.  Love them all.  These two are especially pretty (in my opinion).
The last two weeks I have been living on 5 hours of sleep a night and then last nights all nighter - I plan to come home from the shop and sleep sleep sleep.  Definitely carry out for diner tonight!  I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment: