Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cute Rock Art By Kellie

I hope you had a nice weekend.  It was gorgeous here.  So sunny and warm.  I had my family here for Easter yesterday and since two of my little nieces would be here I bought some crafty things for the girls to do with Kellie.  2 bags of smooth flattish rocks, 1 bag of feathers in pretty colors, 3 packs of stick on gems, 2 packs of pretty pipe cleaners/chenille stems, acrylic paint, and glue.  Here is the fabulous peacock that Kellie made.
 You can't see it from these photos, but there is a feather on it's pompom head.  I love it!
and today Miss Molly turns 18. boohoo.  I will never be happy about these birthdays.

How did 18 years go so fast?!  She's awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of the peacock! Kellie did a great job. Happy Birthday to Mollie! The years do go by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Molly!!! Those are some great pictures of her as a little girl. I am so torn about looking forward to my little ones growing up to see what kind of people they will become, and keeping them little so they can be with me all the time (well - most of the time ;).

    ReplyDelete