Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Part 1 Of What Has Been Going On...

Let's see...
August:
I made a ton of beads, pendants, cabochons, and buttons for Bead Fest!

 I did lots of swapping: 
 love these giant paper beads!
 Awesome Greg read some of his poems to Molly and I - the man is a genius!  He read some of his song lyrics to us too!  Let's just say the man can write!!!
 Some awesomeness from Jenny 
 Olivia always keeps me laughing!
 I'm sorry this is blurry - It's a super cool amulet from Diana
 Linda and I swapped beads for some of her finished pieces (Molly and Kellie each have a piece too)
My favorite color beads from Staci
 And then from the best swap partner EVER!!! 
 Genea (who I finally got to meet in person!) started out with this cute box...
and it was filled with all of these fantastic glass beads!!! Love Love Love them all!
  Molly and Kellie spent the entire weekend making bracelets and necklaces - here is one of Molly's...
After Bead Fest I made a bunch of soy tea light candles to go with my pinch pots
 and we did a few outdoor shows... 
 And then my world collapsed when Howard (the best dog - more like my 5th child died suddenly from bone cancer!
Part 2 next

No comments:

Post a Comment