Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Beach..That's what I am thinking of

When I opened the kiln this morning it looked just like the beach to me.  Probably because I want to take a vacation, but they are beachy aren't they?
 and happy day!  look at the lovely flower pot decorations I made. lol.  I hate when I don't clean the holes enough and they stick. :o( 
 and I made more of deez here...
I just think these glaze combinations are so pretty.  They make me happy just looking at them.








Molly and Jason are finished with finals so Molly and I are making our baking supplies list and are about to head out to the store.  The next four days will be a candy/cookie/bread making extravaganza! yay!

4 comments:

  1. beach indeed - beautiful, mary!!
    have fun baking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely. I agree about the colors. Great glazes!! Have fun baking and have a Happy Holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and the colors do bring the beach to mind.

    ReplyDelete