Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

OOOO This Glaze Combination!

How much do I love this glaze combination?  I can't even tell you!  Every piece that comes out of the kiln I love!  This is a cabochon...
and these!  LOVE THEM!  They are 1/2 inch and I cannot wait to make them into earrings!
Speaking of little earrings, these just came out too.  I don't really love how the glaze pooled on these but they are 1/2 inch x 3/8 and I think they could be cute too. 
These are my other favorites from this firing... This should have been a set of two but sadly the other one made a friend in the kiln...
 
I've been playing around with these patterns on buttons and I must say that I LIKE it!
Two other cabochons from this batch... 
 
Oh, and I made these for me too.- also 1/2 inch. 
 So glad that the crazy heat is gone (for today at least)!  Would like to sit outside today and totally goof off but I need to get back to glazing.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the glazes are awesome. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Don't you hate it when they get friendly in the kiln?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm Mary, I think I love that first glaze combination too! Bring some of them to Bead Fest pretty please!

    ReplyDelete