Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BTW

Since it's Wednesday and I'm glazing beads I thought I would participate in Bead Table Wednesday.  I finally got some beads glazed - first one glazed at 9:34 PM - ridiculous.
but now that I've started I'm in the zone and my obsessing is over.  I'm going to spend the entire day glazing.  It's going to get sunny later and around 60 degrees - Yaaahooo!  I am so ready for spring.

Oh, and in case you were wondering...Miss Molly has pneumonia - the walking pneumonia kind so she's okay, just needs to take some meds for a few days.  I'm hoping that does the trick.  She had whooping cough a few years ago and that wasn't fun and dragged on for months.  I don't want her to have to deal with anything like that again.  She's also my one who was born with double pneumonia and had to stay in the NICU for 10 days.  I'm like...enough with the lungs Molly! :O)  Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope that pneumonia walks right out ASAP!
    Oh - how glazing is super obsessive… I sort beads (and try to stop myself constantly from over doing it) into plastic cups which sit on top of the pints of glaze. Then I just work through them, usually leaving the ones with a lot of iron oxide in them for last (that iron does like to hang onto the brush and will seep out - which can be good sometimes, but not always). Can't wait to see the finished pieces!

    ReplyDelete