Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Favorites

It's rainy and gloomy here today, but I just unloaded my kiln and I wanted to show you some of the new things.  I have some new toggles - I really like the one on the bottom.
 After all of this glazing I have some favorites.  I love these glaze combinations...



 I don't usually like browns, but I like these...
 And the glaze on these isn't amazing, but the texture...oh the texture.  I can't stop touching them.  They remind me of those flip flops that have the bumps all over them.
Green is my favorite color so I like these greens.
I had planned to go to a store this morning to buy some new texture tools but Kellie reminded me that she has a half day today.  So much for my plan.  It's just as well, because I have 3 custom orders that I need to start working on - I hope this rain goes away because it makes me very unproductive.

2 comments:

  1. I continue to be enthralled with everything you are bringing out of your kiln!

    ReplyDelete