Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Out Of The Kiln - Earthenware Part 2

There are a lot of buttons in the batch, and more to come because I couldn't fit them all in.  I love the buttons from this clay/glaze combination.



I'm not usually an earth tone kind of gal, but I really like the dark pieces in this.



I love this button shape!



and this is that light green and cream combination again.  I'm going to have to make a note that these two don't work well together.  I like these two pieces but I really wanted that green to come through more.
Did you watch to dog show last night?  I just happend to come across it as they were starting the working breeds and guess what ... the great dane is considered a working breed! lol I had no idea.  My Howard definitely missed that memo.
  I had to watch just to see what his job was exactly because I've never seen him move off of the big comfy couch unless it was for a treat!  I had to wake him up "Howard! focus - you might learn something!"

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!Howard is awesome!!! I love big dogs. We had a American Mastiff. She was also considered a working dog. She was the sweetest thing. There was no working there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across your blog and I must say that your buttons are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete