Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

New Things To Play With...

Most of my cookie cutter order came yesterday - the rest comes today.  I am addicted to these tiny cookie cutters.  I'm going to have to reorder several of them to actually use to make cookies!
I had to show you my favorite new one -
It is the tiniest little 1 inch squirrel cookie cutter!  I love it!  I think it would make a great button for a fall journal.  Anyway, speaking of love...This is my new favorite tool!
It gets in all the tiny little places for cleaning edges.  I know it's probably not new to anyone else for this use, but it's new to me - and I'm crazy happy about it!  I tried using Q-tips but that wasn't working out well at all.  and what isn't making me happy you ask?...this guy-
he knows...(shameful beast!)
Lets just say that I'm going to have to invest in one of these...
because conditions are becoming quite toxic!  I'm expecting birdy to fall off his perch feet up at any moment. 

I'm going to go hide from him so I can play with these new cookie cutters.  I hope you have a great Friday with blue skies and clean air!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have fun with those tiny cookie cutters! The squirrel will be perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that squirrel cookie cutter! I was thinking about adding some squirrel shapes to a new rug, and that looks perfect. Also, they would be darling added to anything.....
    xo
    dulcy

    p.s. hubby keeps bringing up the iPad.... we may be springing for one soon.

    ReplyDelete