Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Not So Fun...

My bead stash is very sad.  I would love to spend the entire day making beads but my finger still isn't better. ghaaa!  Very frustrating.
I have the very bad habit of putting my filing off until it is absolutely necessary.  Since I can't do what I want, I decided to work on my April and May paperwork.  ugh.  I have to sort all the papers by date and then enter them into my computer accounting software. 
As you can see, I have a long way to go before I even get to the computer entry part of this!  No fun for me today. 
 
On a happy note, I did see this listing of a necklace using one of my pendants!  It was made by the very nice and incredibly talented Lisa Godfrey.  So very exciting to see the finished piece! (I don't often get to see what becomes of the things that I make)
I hope you have a terrific Friday doing all kinds of fun things - not paperwork!

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm Mary, why don't you come over and bring that box of beads with you. I promise I'll share my stash with you as well! hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pendant looks perfect on that necklace! Hope your finger heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your bead stash is pretty! Love the colours. I'm a recent convert to your work - am loving the pieces I bought from your etsy shop. I made a pair of earrings from a pair of pink heart charms. You can see it at http://dreamstruckdesigns.blogspot.com if you like.

    ReplyDelete