Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Glaze...

These didn't turn out the way I had expected.  When I first opened the kiln I was like eeek! but as I pulled each piece out I realized that I like them a lot more now that I can really see the colors.

I'm really not a fan of matte glaze, but I do like these.  I had expected them to have a lot more of that gold-ish color on them, but after looking at them for awhile, I really kind of like this glaze.


Here are some of the other colors that were in this batch. 






I'm really happy with the buttons 





1 comment:

  1. second to last... not, the last one, aaaaah, or the gorgeous dotted dark green one... yum!!
    i agree, the beige ones deserve that second longer look to be appreciated!!
    well done, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete