Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

When They Say It Looks Better On Dark Clay...They aren't kidding.

Now granted, the lighting is horrendous here both inside and out but you can still see how different this glaze looks on these two clays!
 I bought three new colors of this low fire glaze last week and I really love how they look on the earthenware clay.  These are glazed right from the jars.  I can't wait to start mixing them with other glazes to see how they change.  They are Amaco glazes - I think they were called stone effects or something like that.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having fun as well as making wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah!!! Those different clay bodies are awesome! It makes your existing palette grow exponentially… I love Amaco glazes!

    ReplyDelete