Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MIA No Longer!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted!  This past month has been one thing after another including a three day stay in the hospital for me because for some reason my heart has decided to run on overdrive!  Still not sure what is going on with it - I'm running on medium speed but my heart is running on extra high.  Anyhoo, I am still playing with glaze combinations.  I am really happy with these next three glazes.  They are on porcelain (top on the right) and on brown stoneware.

 These pieces are all in the same pink glaze - the three on the bottom had some of the glazed wiped off.
 and here it is on the stoneware.  It's dark, but I like it for fall.
 I made this little acorn and look...there is a number 5 on it?  what's up with that?
and then I flipped it over and there is the number 115! doo doo doo doo...a message from beyond?
 I have also been knitting.  I'm making mug cozies to use with my buttons.  I like this first one the best so far-I really like this pattern.





Yesterday was Kellie's birthday-my baby is 11.  I'm old as dirt. :O)  Kellie said to me this morning...you know your going to start shrinking now right? Pretty soon you'll be short enough to fit in my clothes.  go to school kid!

5 comments:

  1. Mary, beautiful creations! I wish you wellness - lucky for you the creativity is there to indulge your senses. You'll be right in no time just take it easy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you stay well. Your glazes and mug cozies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, kids are excellent for your self-esteem, aren't they? The cozies are awesome, especially love the bottom one...are you going to be selling them in your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and designs! Very inspiring... until I read your daughter's comment. I am not sure if I should laugh or cry, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great glaze colors. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete