Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Porcelain, Stoneware, Porcelain, Stoneware, Porcelain....

You get the idea.  That's what I have been doing every.single.day ... make porcelain beads, make stoneware beads, make some more porcelain beads, go back to the stoneware...
  I've been making smooth round beads.  A LOT of smooth round beads.  I've been making textured beads.  A LOT of textured beads.  They take forever to make!  I worked all day Wednesday and at the end of the day I felt like it should have been 3 times more beads to show for it.
I must say, I love the little textured ones...


 Here are some of the finished beads in a bazillion colors!
Very very soon they will be grouped by color and listed on my website and in my Etsy shop.  Once I get ahead with my stock of beads they will become a staple in both places.
I have also been making pendants.  I listed a bunch of new ones in my shop today.  I love hearts for Valentines Day.  We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day at my house - well, we have pink milk and if we are having mashed potatoes they are pink too, but that's about as exciting as it gets around here.  But, I do love hearts!  and I do love the idea of Valentine's Day so if you are looking for some heart pendants check out my shop cause I have a bunch (I'll be listing more tomorrow or Monday)
 Some of these other pieces have also been listed today

 Moving on, you will be happy to know that my case of Shingles (yes, Shingles) that started between Thanksgiving and Christmas is FINALLY starting to go away! yay!  It's been making me a tad cranky but things are on the upswing mood wise.  I'm looking forward to the new year.  I have a lot of plans for my little business.  New items, new patterns, new colors.  Fun.  Have a great weekend!  I'll let you know when the rest of the new pieces are listed.

1 comment:

  1. I love the beads and I know how long they can take, I have made some years ago not nearly as many as you have and its a slow process. Your new pendants and beads are just lovely.

    Glad to here the Shingles are getting better, wow that was a long recovery, my grown son is on the second week and its no picnic.

    ReplyDelete