Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Shapes and Glazes...

So I made a bunch of these hourglass type beads...
 then I was thinking they might be cute with a little sparkle of size 15 seed beads around them...
 The kiln was full of blues and greens this morning...
 I'm still obsessed with this green.  I really do love it!
 some shank buttons...
 Cabochons with and without a hole.  I've been making a lot of cabochons lately.
 Some GIANT lentil beads...
 These suckers are B.I.G.! (about 29mm)
 And I bought these crystal glazes about a year ago and finally got around to glazing some pieces with them.  Some I love - some I will have to play around with with other glazes and see if I can come up with a combination that I like.  The three down the center I love as is but I will still play around with them - I like to mix glazes.


No comments:

Post a Comment