Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Forgotten Glaze Combinations...

I'm still glazing.  I found the next two glaze combinations while I was choosing colors.  I had completely forgotten about these two results.  The first one is black with a green over it.
and this one is black with a blue over it.  I really love this one!
this batch had a lot of purples in it too
 this (blurry as it is) it like a plum color with green over it.  I'm not sure I like it on the big pieces, but I love the beads.
 this is an even darker plum with a green over it
 I'm not even sure how I got this piece.  It's the only one this color.  It's a dark pink with a blue over it but I have no idea what blue it is.  Maybe aqua. 
 I kind of like this flower.  I only made one.  Maybe I'll make some more.
 Lots of owls in this batch too.
My mother-in-law died yesterday morning and we are all in the sad process of funeral arrangements so no orders will be shipped until Wednesday, July 25.  Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff coming out of the kiln! I think you are going to have a lot more Bead Fest inventory than me. My condolences on the loss of your mother-in-law. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! I can't wait to see you at Bead Fest! X Mary

      Delete
  2. These are really beautiful Mary! I particular love the rich blues at the top. Keeping an eye on your shoppe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! Your journals are gorgeous! That mint green leather is gorgeous! Did you make earrings with it too?

      Delete