Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

New Items For Etsy!

I made a few new things for my Etsy shop!  I love incense so I thought a few little incense burners would be fun.  I'll be listing them this weekend with a little bag of handmade natural incense included and you will be able to choose your mix of incense from a pretty big list.  I'm working on more, but for now here are a few that are finished...
And Mark bought me a new bike.  Very excited about that!  It's so smooth to ride.  These bikes don't have kickstands and I couldn't hold it up and take the photo so you'll have to overlook the icky background on this.  Isn't it pretty?  Oh, and the color is Earl Grey - my favorite tea!
and look - matching helmet! yay! :O)
I don't have the new pedals yet or the shoes that clip into them.  (just like the tour de France guys!)Mark is buying the pedals today during his lunch hour but I have to go to the store to be fitted for the shoes.  Little worried about clipping my feet into the pedals - image of me coming to a stop and forgetting to unhook my foot and slamming to the ground - not a pretty picture!  I want them though (Mark has them and loves them).  Did learn a lesson today... never drink 2 giant mugs of coffee and then go for your bike ride!  ugh, made me a tad ill. :O) Anyhoo, that's what I'm busy with.  Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Complete awesomeness with the bike and new Etsy items!!! Love the colors you've picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The incense burners, esp the one with the lil flower, are just too cute! I'm not one for burning incense, but I may just have to get one for myself :-).

    FYI, I made another piece of jewellery with one of your links - it's here if you'd like to see it: http://dreamstruckdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/07/weekendsand-something-new.html.

    Thank you for your beautiful work. It's always a joy to incorporate the various items into my jewellery.

    ReplyDelete